Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Thank You... And Goodbye ♥

I'm not quite sure how people will react to this, I hate to do this parting one thing that kept me happy through the worst of times and relieve the pain but I have grown and with this blog, It's grown in the other direction to me. Nothing is as hard as growing apart from a best friend, and this is what it feels like. Someday in the future I may regret this and I feel extremely confused to be doing this right now but I have been struggling to keep this up and keep the blog going, satisfying everyone with posts and sometimes it becomes too much. I don't want to leave without letting you know, thats the worst thing I could do andI don't want my blog to become abandoned or shadowed with negative thoughts swirling around it.

This is 100% My thoughts, and I have decided to shut my blog down, take a deep breath and step away from it. It's been over 2 years since I started this blog and I've changed a lot as a person, coping through the toughest times of my life and developing my personality. I always thought my career would be heading down the makeup and beauty industry, But something inside me has changed and I don't continue the passion or drive anymore that keeps me going in this direction.

As much as I love beauty, makeup and fashion I don't want my life to revolve around what I'm going to put on my face, or clothes I'm going to wear. I still love applying makeup on myself and being creative with makeup, but blogging about it is no longer a passion as it used to be. I don't want to follow the crowd, and having people not put out who you really are can be difficult, as I feel this has become a community and a place to talk but is now going. I have no longer the same passions, and at a bit of a halt with myself of what I could consider doing. For now I just want to be myself, and give myself time to grow into the person I really am rather than hopping around in other peoples shoes. I used to dream about journalism, and I was a book worm but now I don't get the same enjoyment. It could be negative vibes or other comments, I'm not completely sure myself but this is extremely hard to say goodbye because I am so grateful for you all, supporting me at my weakest self, and sharing the same passions and hobbies.

I will continue having a love for makeup, and continue experimenting with it but I'm going to focus on other things and embrace having it as a hobby other than a career. I will keep my blog up for the time being but I am leaving it. Goodbye everyone, I will always love you all and always remember each and everyone of you for helping me and giving me an amazing time in my life that will remain in my heart and mind forever. Forever and always, stay beautiful, stay empowered and confident, stay unique, silly, funny, happy and most of all... stay fabulous Xx ♥♡♥

1 comment:

  1. Hiya! I don't know if you'll be reading this due to not continuing with your blog, I'm disappointed that i've only come across your blog at this late stage because after reading through earlier posts I really do like it! Sorry to hear that you're leaving but at the end of the day, if it's not making you happy then leave it behind. Kind regards and best wishes for the future - newly fellow blogger, Phia

    Phiamontgomery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete