Friday, 20 May 2016

Birthday Post +Photos

So this is over a month late... As I stated in my last post I will be uploading a little less due to busy and chaotic things going on. As you may or may not know, My birthday was on the 18th of April and on a Monday which always seems really uninspiring as it's the start of the week, usually bad weather and you feel bluegh. Well, my birthday seemed pretty good. The weather kept well all day, and I had a lovely relaxed day just going shopping, stopping off at my favourite cafe and then heading out to dinner in the evening. Now I am planning to take pictures and do a haul post for you, but my camera is currently missing so It may have to be just lower quality phone photos, or be postponed however much I hate doing that! I also picked up a few items for my freelance kit, and will be doing a 'Freelance kit essentials' post hopefully soon as I know it can be very useful especially when I started I was a bit lost and needed guidance.

As you can see, I had a lovely stop at muffin break which was very much needed seeing as I felt my forehead was going to melt of! I love muffin break a hella load, and they have an amazing offer where on your birthday you can get a free birthday muffin which is amazing and I very much appreciated the blueberry muffin which was so delicious, I can't explain! I also redeemed my free coffee as when you sign up for your card online you get a free Coffee, I didn't have the coffee, but my mother (I was shopping with her as she had a day off!) very much enjoyed it, as well as a cheese and ham panini which I tried a little of and it was heavenly! I will leave a link here, to see the gains of having a loyalty card. If you haven't already gone to Muffin break already... then I really recommend you do, its amazing and the atmosphere is always extremely lovely and cheerful. There muffins are handmade and you can tell, they are perfect.


I had a chicken caesar salad wrap (Ooh, a bit of a mouthful!) It is my all time favourite lunch and I really enjoyed it, in fact my mouth is watering just thinking about it!

Here is the Queen... the one and only, Muffin. I shared this with my Mum again!

I also in the evening went to Pizza Express, where I had a gorgeous meal with my family. It was one of the heavenly pizzas with a thin crust and a salad in the middle, I also had a watermelon drink Ice cooler thingy, which was so yummy.

Thank you very much for reading if you made it this far! I hope you've had an amazing week and I'm looking forward to posting soon :) As always, stay beautiful Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment