Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Freedom Pro-Matte Foundation | Review


Good morning! I hope you had an amazing weekend, I especially enjoyed saturday (You will find out soon in a blog post!) Moving on, today I thought I'd write a review on some products I've been loving, and that I think are amazing quality for the money. (Just a disclaimer, I did buy these with my own money this post is not sponsored!) As I was wondering around a shop (As you do!) I came across 'Freedom' and it seemed to ring a bell, but I was unsure where I heard it from.

I was dying to swatch them, and seeing as the colour in the middle looked perfect for my skin (in the number 06) I swatched it, in the car before I started going home... What a beauty blogger does, Hey! So, you may be thinking 'The shade on the left and right both look so not your shades!' I bought these for purposes for clients, as for some reason at the back of my head I knew they'd be amazing?!


I personally find them amazing, and stunning on any skin tone. I picked up 3 shades, one of which (as I said) Matches me perfectly and the other 2  are in 02 and 12. The consistency is actually not what you would imagine for a matte foundation, it's extremely creamy and thick but you can feel that it would glide over your skin, but it leaves a very natural coverage. The thing I love about this foundation, is it covers any imperfections but leaves a natural look but gives the appearance of naturally smooth and soft skin.

The main sort of things that stand out to me, is the fact it blends to your skin without having a heavy feeling on your skin. I honestly, recommend this foundation for a creamy, good coverage and natural look. Also, 25 followers... You made me wake up smiling, the constant support is more than amazing. In return, Im here for you I am just a best friend to you and don't want to come across more than that as I'm not. I love you all so much. Stay Beautiful, Xx



4 comments:

  1. These foundations sound great! Thanks for the review x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely are great! I really recommend them for anyone as they match the finish of your natural skin. The great thing of carrying them around for clients, is that they're so versatile! :) Xx

      Delete
  2. Hey so I did a quick search on the whole 'pro matte foundation' scene since I've not really heard of it before, and it sounds as if it is a product which would be quite heavy or thick since it is advertised to cover over acne scarring as well as stay matte.
    I was just wondering if you found that to be the case?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also rather hesitant, but unusually it's not thick if you use a small amount but still glides onto skin looking very fresh and youthful. As somebody who doesn't have acne, I actually think this could suite nearly any skin type but it really depends how you apply it to the effect of it. :) I will be putting a review up soon on tools I have been loving, I recommend a sponge like product for this that has been soaked as it makes it look very natural and feels like air. Have a good day, Lyn Xx

      Delete