Friday, 24 April 2015

Arabic Inspired Smokey Eye

I hope you all have had an ok friday, lets face it at the end of the week all we want to do is lounge around in comfy PJ's and have a movie marathon all night long. Earlier today, I was just trying out a look and I actually was quite satisfied with the final look so I thought I would share it with you. I used a MAC lipstick I received recently in the post in Shy Girl and love the lipstick so much.

This was really fun to do and I really love how it came out.I tried to make it quite sharp and  It included golds and browns and I'm not sure if you can see in this photo, but I applied back eyeliner all the way in to the corner of my eye and underneath my eye and following by joining it. (Ok that's confusing, but you'll see what I mean in a different photo.) I also experimented with a new gold eyeliner, and followed by putting this underneath the black eyeliner on the lower part of my eye.

Here is a close up of my lips to try and show you the colour of the lipstick 'Shy Girl' which is a creme sheen finish by M.A.C. . I love this lipstick, as it's a nude with a slight pink tone. It gives a glossy,  subtle and natural colour.








So, back to the eyes... I basically applied a matte white colour to the inner corner of my eye and my brow bone and then applied a nude skin colour across my lid as a base. I then took a rose gold colour on my eyelid followed by a darker gold and brown toned shadow on the outer section of my eye. The final eyeshadow I took was a deep brown and I took a new crease blending brush and blended it out so it was quite sharp. I then applied a black eyeliner to the inner corner of my eye and underneath my eye to make it look a bit arab inspired. To add a bit of glitz, I used a new gold eyeliner on the lower lash line. I went and curled my lashes and applied a coat of mascara. I hope you enjoyed this post. I would love to see remakes, I am on instagram if you would like to DM me. (My name is fabulousthings2try) Thank you so much for reading :) x











4 comments:

  1. Omg, yasss, this is beautiful! Definitely going to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! X I really loved creating this look.

      Delete
  2. I've been doing make up like these since forever, but in a lighter way using CD. But know that I see your look it inspired me to do a little more "rougher". I love it how it turned out.
    Keep working dear you're doing an amazing job at writing your own blog.
    Lots of love,

    Nina
    LP: Rules Of A Surprise Party

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog. And I also really like the look, I might try it especially he eyes. xx Please check out my blog and follow. shimmerbaez.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete